Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association is a nonprofit organization unifying more than 400 companies from the Energy sector in Bulgaria.
BPVA’s mission is sustainable, low-carbon, modern and corresponding to the European Energy standards energy economy.
BPVA’s objectives are:
- Stability and predictability of the legal and regulatory framework for the investors in the renewable energy sources;
- Full implementation of the Third Energy Package of the European Union;
- Promotion of the benefits for Bulgarian citizens and perspectives for the country of a common Energy Union’s creation;
- Support by the national institutions of the newly set up climate and energy targets of the European Union by 2030;
- 50% increase of the renewable energy share in the consumption;
- To promote to the society positive effects from the production and consumption of green energy (in terms of climate health and environment);
- Improvement of the conditions and the environment for new investments in renewable energy.
BPVA is associated member of SolarPower Europe, the new EPIA (European Photovoltaic Industry Association).
Bulgarian Photovoltaic Association
- 1000 Sofia, 42 Vitosha Blvd., Floor 2, App. 3
- Tel.: +359 2 44 222 28